Abbey Homes Discussion Board - Haverhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Leaking Around Taps!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Water Leaking Around Taps!!!! Empty Water Leaking Around Taps!!!!

Post  Admin Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Hello All,

Wanted to let you know of yet another problem I've found today, the taps have not been sealed correctly in some instances (such as mine), and when you rinse water around the top of the sink (to get rid of dust etc), and it goes around the base of the taps, you're basically likely to have a soaking carpet.

I've spoken to Sales office today, they seem to have left site at the moment strangely and I will need to take this up with Construction Department, by the name of Jane Gross [unsure of spelling].

Thanks all,

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://abbeyhomes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Water Leaking Around Taps!!!! Empty Water leaking around taps!

Post  worcesterboy03 Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:32 am

I would like to say that I have experienced the same problem with the taps on my bathroom sink, and also my bath taps. Whilst the sink taps do not cause too much of a problem, the bath taps have caused a leak into my wc which is directly below the bathroom. I now have an unsightly wc ceiling with damp patches, and bits of plaster falling off!! I don't think that the NHBC warranty will cover this, and although I haven't contacted them, I feel pretty sure that Abbey will be uninterested! What do you think?

worcesterboy03

Back to top Go down