Abbey Homes Discussion Board - Haverhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crabtree con?

2 posters

Go down

Crabtree con? Empty Crabtree con?

Post  fender Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:29 am

Hello All,
Today i recieved a demand for £47.34 from crabtree or they will start legal proceedings. I have already paid the £225.00 asked when i first moved in so what is the extra fee for. I find it an insult that they ask for this extra money when facilities like the "play area"
for example have not even been built for them to upkeep. Has anyone else had this problem?
And surely it s them breaking the law taking money from us to upkeep something that is not even there. Surely this money can not be justified.

Fender Mad

fender

Back to top Go down

Crabtree con? Empty RE Crabtree Costs

Post  Admin Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Hello Fender,

Thanks for your message. I also agree with you - still not having a play area this sounds ridiculous.

We are paying £275 ground rent, with a further £925 for maintenance - we have already been arguing the "services" they supposedly provide.

As part of Crabtrees T&C's, you have the right to request invoices/receipts to prove where the money is being spent, perhaps this should be something to consider???

Crabtree and Abbey Homes are unorganised and unprofessional - I wish I had never dealt with them.

Hope you get it sorted out, Admin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://abbeyhomes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Crabtree con? Empty crabtree mildenhall suffolk

Post  paul Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 am

same thing here noplay area drains blocked roadside kerbs smashed to much to list they only cut grass near show home rest of the site is a shit hole and all they ask for is more money and now we have a ccj i cant wait for court date we have so many photos and other people we now have a great legal team and i hope to god we win and we can all get our money back if i win you will all have the right to claim this money from them they DONT do the work they say they will

paul

Back to top Go down

Crabtree con? Empty Re: Crabtree con?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down